On Thursday 7 March, we are hosting the next webinar in the A&M Event Series: M&A in the creative sector – a look back and a look forward.
It has been a remarkable period for M&A activity in the marketing services sector with a plethora of buyers and PE investment fuelling many deals.
I am delighted to be moderating an expert panel of:
- Natalie Graeme (Founder of Uncommon Creative Studio)
- Stephane Estryn (M&A Director at Publicis Groupe)
- Jim Houghton (Partner at Waypoint Partners)
- Jo Evans (Chair of Lewis Silkin)
- Paul Rajput (Head of Corporate at Lewis Silkin).
We will dissect the trends seen and lessons learned from deals in the last couple of years. We will also do some crystal ball gazing and consider what the rapidly changing economic and geo-political environment might mean for M&A in the sector.
This session will provide invaluable insights for anyone involved in the marketing services industry with an interest in M&A.
To sign up for our webinar please click on the link.